New Controller Reasonable for Smart Android BOX television Controller TX2
TX2 Android Box Remote Details:
|Item Type:||Remote Control|
|Variety:||As displayed in the image.|
|Power Supply:||2 x AAA batteries (excluded)|
|Remote Range:||5-10 m|
|For A95X, for H96, For H96 PRO, for X96, for MXQ, for TX3, for T95N, for H96 series, for H96 Pro, for M8N, Universal|
- This is a substitution controller.
- Kindly check that this is the right model for your unit before requesting.
- 2pcs soluble batteries required, NO remembered for the bundle.
- Top caliber, feel great to hold the item, delicate keys.
- Remote Model: Android BOX
About This Item:
- Place the remote controls, programmed (AB) and original from the TV set (TV), as close as possible and opposite to each other (eg on a table).
- Press and hold the power key on the remote control (AB) in the ‘TV CONTROL’ section, the LED will flash quickly, after about 6 seconds it will be on steadily – it means the remote has entered the learning mode.
- Press the key on the remote control (AB) in the ‘TV CONTROL’ section that you want to program – the LED will start flashing (the remote is ready to learn).
- Within 3 seconds, press the remote control button (TV), the function of which you want to assign to the selected remote control button (AB). After the LED flashes three times, it will light up permanently, which means that the key has been programmed.
- If you want to program other keys in this section of the remote control (AB), repeat steps 3-4 again.
- this remote control can’t be programmed for TV
- this remote control can’t work with CS918 , Mini M8S II , KIII , KI plus , KII pro, KIII pro and M8S+ Android TV box.
- This remote control doesn’t include the batteries and has no retail package.