One for All Remote Control Android Box
Multifunction 2.4G G-Sensor for Google Android
TV/Box, IPTV, HTPC, Windows, MAC OS, PS3
TV Remote Control Details:
|Compatible Brand:||A95X, for H96, For H96 PRO, for X96, for MXQ, for T95N, for H96|
|Wireless Range:||Less Than 5 m|
- This controller can’t be modified for TV
- It can’t work with CS918, Mini M8S II, KIII, KI in addition to, KII master, KIII ace, and M8S+ Android TV box.
- This controller does exclude the batteries and has no retail bundle. Android Box Remote Control
About This Item:
- Programming guidelines for the widespread TV Box controller to work the TV. Under the (light-dark) power key in the ‘television CONTROL’ segment, there is a (red) LED that shows the working method of the widespread controller.
- Press and hold the force key on the controller (AB) in the ‘television CONTROL’ segment, and the LED will streak rapidly. After around 6 seconds it will be on consistently – it implies the far-off has entered the learning mode.
- Inside 3 seconds press the controller button (TV). The capacity which you need to allot to the chosen controller button (AB). After the LED streaks multiple times, it will illuminate for all time. which implies that the key has been customized.
- Assuming you need to program other keys in this part of the controller (AB), rehash stages 3-4.