Replacement Remote Control For Android Box T95Z PLUS
t95z plus remote Details:
|Most extreme Range:||10 Meters|
|Model:||t95z plus remote control|
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Stylish and elegant design.
- This is an upgraded and advanced remote control.
- No programming needed – just insert the battery.
- It is an replacement remote control that covers all the functions of the original remote control.
- Programming instructions for the universal TV Box remote controls to operate the TV
- will be on consistently – it implies the remote has entered the learning mode.
- To program other keys in this part of the controller (AB), rehash stages 3-4.
- Under the (light gray) power key in the ‘TV CONTROL’ section there is a (red) LED which indicates the operating mode of the universal remote control.
About This Item:
- Place the remote controls, programmed (AB) and original from the TV set (TV), as close as possible and opposite to each other (eg on a table).
- Press and hold the power key on the remote control (AB) in the ‘TV CONTROL’ section, the LED will flash quickly, after about 6 seconds it will be on steadily – it means the remote has entered the learning mode.
- Within 3 seconds, press the remote control button (TV), the function of which you want to assign to the selected remote control button (AB). After the LED flashes three times, it will light up permanently, which means that the key has been programmed.
- This controller can’t be customized for TV.
- This controller can’t work with CS918, Mini M8S II, KIII, KI in addition to, KII star, KIII ace, and M8S+ Android TV box.
- This controller does exclude the batteries and has no retail bundle.