USB Type C To 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter Splitter Audio Aux Headphone Jack for Android
USB Type C To 3.5mm Headphone Jack Details:
|Type||USB Type C To 3.5mm Headphone Jack|
|Connectivity||USB Type c|
|Capabilities Model||Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Letv LeEco Le 2 X620, Motorola Moto Z / Z Droid, OnePlus Two 2, Three, Meizu MX5, Huawei P9, eTV LeEco Le 1, Moto Z, Moto Z Force, etc.|
- 3.5mm audio jack to USB 3.1 Type-C adapter with audio speaker and microphone.
- This adapter enables you to use 3.5mm headphones with Type-C devices that lack a headphone jack. You can plug and disconnect devices quickly and effortlessly without having to check the connector’s orientation.
- Compact and sturdy, adding to your life’s convenience.
- Note that Samsung phones are not supported.
About This Item:
- 2 in 1 capability Design: It’s important to note that a 2-in-1 connection allows for simultaneous audio output and charging, allowing you to listen to music while your device charges. To listen to the music, simply plug in your headset.
- Jack for 3.5 mm audio: The converter cable converts USB-C to 3.5mm audio, making it a perfect fit for C-type phones, tablets, and PCs. You can still use the headset with the cable converter if you don’t have a C-type headset jack device.
- Material: The Type-C adapter has a long service life and is composed of an aluminum alloy, which makes it strong and difficult to wear. About 14 gm make up the weight, which is quite little and manageable.
- Wide Application: Compatible with several C-type mobile phones. For the Motorola Moto Z, the Motorola Moto Z Droid, the Motorola Moto Z Force, and the Motorola Moto Z Play. for Leeeco le Lemax 2, for Leeco le 2 project, for Leeco le 3 elite for 6 for nubio z17, etc. not applicable for server.