USB Type-C To 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter with Built-In DAC
USB Type-C To 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter Details:
|Producer Color||Matt Black|
|Material||White TPE Jacket / Black Nylon-braided, ABS Material|
|Item Length||10 cm|
|Cable Length||110 mm|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Things Included||Audio Dock|
|Viable Brand||For Acer, For Alcatel, For ASUS, For Google, For Huawei, For Nokia, For OPPO, For Samsung, For Sony, For Xiaomi
Thing Weight 5 gram
About This Item:
- USB Type-C To 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter DAC chip-enhanced audio output.
- Any mobile phone with a USB C connection is compatible with this USB Type C to 3.5 mm audio converter.
- Allows conventional headphones or earbuds to be connected to any phone with a type C connector.
- Built-in DAC chip, allowing it to be utilized with smartphones like the Samsung S10 that lack a built-in DAC.
- Compatible with the iPad Air when connected through USB C.
- Supports using any wire controls that may be on the headphone cord. Note: Some iPad Pro models, such as the Pro 11 inch 2021, may not work with on-wire controllers and a microphone if they are present. In this situation, change the volume on the device.
- Realtek’s High Definition Audio Codecs are built into the DAC Dongle, which has a USB Audio Class 2.0 DAC and supports two channels of microphone input.
- Viable Model For Samsung Galaxy S21, For Samsung Galaxy A12, For Samsung Galaxy A22, For Samsung Galaxy S10, For Samsung Galaxy S20, For Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, For Samsung Galaxy S22
- 1 x USB Type-C to 3.5 mm Jack Adapter.