Screw Extractors Out Remover Handyman Removal Tool Kit for Broken Pins 4Pcs
Screw Extractors Details:
|Product Name||Screw Extractors|
|Material||Alloy steel + box plastic|
|Screw size||2.3mm / 3.5mm / 4.8mm / 6.12mm|
|Screwdrivers with mounts:||HEX 1/4″|
|Case Dimensions||2.7 cm x 6.3 cm x 8.9 cm|
About This Item:
- The screw extractor is ideal for professional garages as well as home workshops. Screw extractors speed up work. They are made from tool steel and are resistant to damage. They are packaged in a plastic bag with a flap for easy portability.
- To use the screw extractor, drill a symmetrical hole in the broken screw or pin, then select the appropriate size screw extractor and screw in until the entire screw or pin has been removed.
- Thermally driven: no batteries or electricity required. (The cooker fan uses heat from the surface of the cooker to rotate. It automatically adjusts its speed according to the surface temperature of the cooker).
- More efficient at circulating warm air throughout the room, heating your home faster.
- Easy to use: 3 simple steps: 1. Drill out, 2. turn the bit, 3. pull out. All you need is a drill, select a bit smaller than the damaged screw and you can easily remove the screw. Note: Please make sure to run the drill in reverse during the process.
- Wide application: The screw and bolt extractor can work on Allen screws, machine screws, lag bolts, wood screws, hexagon bolts, sheet metal screws, and rounded bolts to name a few. Meanwhile, comes with a box which makes it portable for easy carrying.
- 1 x 4 in 1 Screw Extractor