Connemara Marble Bracelet Amethyst Heart Bracelet jewelry,
Made in Ireland
Connemara Marble Bracelet Details:
|Ethnic and Provincial Style||Celtic|
|Country/Area of Assembling||Ireland|
|Country of Origin||Ireland|
|Principal Stone||Connemara Marble|
- 8mm Connemara beads and 10mm silver-plated Celtic heart beads make up this bracelet.
- Although the colors will change, they will always be appealing.
- Adjustable to suit most wrists, length is around 7.5 inches.(Ask for various sizes)
from Ireland. Connemara Marble Bracelet.
- Sue Bowden of All That Glisters created the design
- Connemara marble is a stunning and unique marble that is abundant in forsterite, olivine, and serpentine, giving it its emerald color. Ireland’s most renowned stone is located in the West of the country. Ireland is represented by the color green. If you look closely, you can detect faint tones of grey, white, and yellow as well as tints of olive, peridot, jade, emerald, and a variety of other greens. Since wood is a natural substance, no two pieces are ever identical. Irish landscape beauty is reflected in Connemara marble, which is also a part of the country’s natural heritage. Those who are close to Connemara Marble are claimed to feel calmer.