Wireless Car Audio Receiver Bluetooth Speaker Audio Adapter Stereo Music Receiver AUX 3.5mm jack Car Audio/Wired Headset/Home Stereo System Compatible, Pairing with Smartphone/Tablet Bluetooth, Handsfree Compatible Microphone
Bluetooth aux audio receiver Details:
|To Fit:||Audio Collectors, Vehicle Assistants, iPod, PC, PS4, TV|
|Features:||For Gaming, Opened|
|Bluetooth Standards:||Bluetooth v5.0|
|Battery life:||Up to 2 hours. Suspension mode to save battery.|
|Bluetooth:||3.0 + EDR.|
|Light:||Blue LED and red LED.|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Special Feature||Automatic, Bluetooth Receiver|
About this item:
- High-Rise Bluetooth Receiver 5.0: Bluetooth Receiver provides a faster and more stable connection and guarantees higher audio quality. Supporting Bluetooth protocol HFP HSP A2DP AVRCP, Bluetooth Receiver 5.0 enhances your smart life with wireless music and hands-free calling.
- Easy to use: You can enjoy the wireless Bluetooth function by simply plugging it into the car’s auxiliary (AUX) port using the -3.5mm adapter (included). Use the Bluetooth search function of your mobile phone to pair with the transmitter. Use it for your preferred music, video, or hands-free calling.
- Hands-free calling and automatic connection: Built-in microphone reduces background noise while driving and provides clear, crisp audio quality. One-button design lets you answer calls and play/pause audio and video. Automatically reconnects to the last paired device, no setup is required for repeated use.
- Long Life: The transmitter can be fully charged in 30 minutes with up to 4 hours of talk time and 150 hours of standby time. Compact design with clips for attachment.
- Stereo sound
- Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR.
- Integrated microphone
- Blue LED and red LED
- Some devices will need to enter the 0000 key.
- One Touch Connect button (on and easy connection).
- Ideal for playing calls or using it hands-free on a call.
- Micro USB port to charge the receiver. Car Wireless Audio Receiver
- Look for the music receiver on your mobile phone or a compatible transmitter.
- Choose the receiver and wait until they sync. The receiver lights will blink more slowly.
- To sync the receiver to a device, hold the button for 5 seconds until red and blue LED flashes.
- Can be used with almost any audio receiver with an audio input connector, including the car.
- This receiver is designed to receive music from mobile phones or transmitters that have Bluetooth.
Important: This article is about a car Bluetooth receiver, the device receives audio via Bluetooth and passes it through the Jack connector to a device with AUX input, so it is not valid to use as an emitter on TVs or other devices that have an Jack connector output (For example want to use it to listen to TV on a Bluetooth headset).
- 1x Receiver.
- 1x Connector Jack.
- Single Pcs charging Cable.
- 1x Instruction Manual (English).