Digital Meat Thermometer Ireland, Kitchen Cooking Food Thermometer Long Stainless
Meat Thermometer Details:
|0.1℃ / 0.1℉
|±1℃ at -20°C ~ 200°C (-4°F ~392°F), ±2℃ at other range
|Food Safety 304 Stainless Steel
|Electric Power Source:
|3V button battery LR44x2
|-50°C ~ +300°C (-58°F ~ +572°F)
About This Item:
- Quick reading and precise measurement: This meat thermometer has a resolution of 0.1°C/°F and an accuracy of 1°C/°F, and it takes around 2-3 seconds to get readings. With a food thermometer that has an LCD display, it is simple and straightforward to read the temperature.
- Large Bright LCD Screen: Instead of fiddling with your phone’s flash to acquire a reading, check the temperature with the bright and sizable LCD screen! You may keep this neatly where you can have easy access thanks to the inbuilt magnet and wide hang hole!
- Easy Storage & Simple Operation: Two buttons are left to turn the device on/off and flip between degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit, greatly simplifying the design. cooking thermometer With a hook design and integrated magnet, it is simple to store.
- Function for Power-Saving Auto Shut-Off: The low-power consumption gadget will operate for more than six months on a single 1.5V alkaline button cell (including a CR2032 battery). Long standby duration is supplied with a digital food thermometer probe auto-off feature after 10 minutes.
- Broad Temperature Range for Different Foods: Grilling thermometers For diverse cooking demands, temperature ranges from -50°C to 300°C (-58°F to 572°F). Ideal for testing the doneness of a variety of foods, including meats like fish, beef, and chicken as well as liquids like soup, milk, and beer. You will also receive our round-the-clock, courteous customer service in addition to the items on the list. Contact us at any time if you have any queries.
- 1 x BBQ Thermometer